This Terms and Condition for Use of Refrek website and services is a legal agreement between you and Fjord Digitals,LLC (hereinafter referred to as ‘Refrek’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’) providing, among other things, the terms and conditions for your use of Refrek’s employment history verification services ( the ‘Services’ or ‘Website services’), more fully described here.
Read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Your use of services on the Website means you are consenting to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time in Refrek’s sole discretion. Notice of all material changes to this Agreement will be posted in updates to this Agreement or on the Home Page as deemed appropriate. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time, If you continue to use the Refrek service after notice of changes has been intimated or published on our site, you thereby provide your consent to the changed practices
1. Service Updates
2. Changes to Terms and Conditions
3. Proprietary Notices
The Site, including all pages within and all code related thereto, is the property of Fjord Digitals,LLC. No portion of the materials or code on these pages or anywhere on the Site may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of the Company.
The following are trademarks and/or service marks owned by the Company that are not yet registered in the United States: Refrek Diagnostics System™,Refrek Analytics™,Refrek Insight™ and the Refrek logo. All other trademarks and/or service marks used in this Site are the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
4. No License
Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of our trademarks, copyrights, service marks, or logos, or the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by any third party.
5. No Warranties
The service and all materials, information, software, products and service included in or available through RefRek are provided “as is” and “as available.” the service and content are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. we do not warrant that the functions contained in information, content and materials on the RefRek website (including, without limitation, user-generated content) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the RefRek website or the servers that make such information, content and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Moreover, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any information, content, materials, products or services contained on or offered, made available through, or otherwise related in any way to the RefRek website, including, without limitation, user-generated content, or any third party sites or services linked to from any RefRek website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, safety or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
There are well-known risks involved in obtaining or using any services through the internet. RefRek cautions you to take steps to understand the risks and means available to avoid or lessen the risks before obtaining or using any such products or services.
6. Limitation of Liability
Neither RefRek nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the site and/or content contained on the site, or any product or service purchased through the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content contained within the site is to stop using the site. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including, without limitation, negligence or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the site.
7. User Conduct
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post any employment opportunity that does not contain a company URL, e-mail address or "apply online" application.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (other than those made available by Refrek on the Site or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer), to navigate or search the Site.
Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to Refrek job seekers or subscribers.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
Impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a Refrek employee or agent, a user of Refrek's services, including a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Respond to a job listing on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site.
Post or transmit (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that does not comply with applicable law, including, but not limited to, United States federal, state and local laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility verification; including post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that require a visa as a condition of employment; or that require United States citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the United States as a condition of employment, except when necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
"Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site.
Link to any page of or material on the Site other than the URL located at https://www.Refrek.com/.
Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
Refrek assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for your company's purposes.
- Your company agrees to and will hold the Company harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by your company or any other party as a result of your use of the Refrek system.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services.
- The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services, including any forum, or any materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on to the Site.
- However, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and Site-related services, including any forum, and the materials you transmit or post, to alter or remove any such materials (including, hout limitation, any posting to the Site), and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission any third party in order to operate the Site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors, its registered users and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. The Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, offensive or in violation of this Agreement. The Company also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in the Company's sole discretion, violates the Code of Conduct or other terms of this Agreement from using the Site and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user..
8. Account Cancellation